Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Things that make my life easier





Makeup ovals- I use these nightly for either makeup removal or to apply witch hazel as a natural toner. They are so much better than just the regular circles!

My vacuum- This seems silly to add but honestly I love my vacuum. When you have 3 dogs and a kiddo....yeah vacuum to the rescue.

My planner- I've done the fancy planners. I've done no planners. The consensus? I'm in the middle. I love my planner that already has a layout and I just add my appointments as I need them. The thing is I DO need a planner now because otherwise I would totally forget everything. Between my own appointments, baby appointments, Kyra's school items, my husband's work stuff.....yeah we needed someone to have all this stuff written down!

Amazon Prime- How did we live without this in the old days? I need something quickly but it is nowhere to be found in stores near me? (so not uncommon since I live out in the country) Prime is my savior.

Pinterest- Now this one is a double edged sword. I have found so many things that I can DIY and have turned out and then I find things that honestly it would probably be better for everyone if I just bought it instead of making it but still I love it when I make something myself and avoid paying more than I need to.

Overdrive- I love this option from my library. Thousands of books and audio books at my fingertips 24 7 and all for free! It's so great to have when you want to travel light but still need to make sure you have a book at your fingertips in case you have to wait.

Extra Long phone cords- Life changers. Being plugged in sucks but at least with long cords I'm not literally against the wall all the time.

Watch Later on YouTube- This is such a great option when you see a video that you want to save for later to finish or simply save for later review if you are learning a new project.

Google Photos- All the photos on my phone backed up automatically so I lose nothing and never have to worry about deleting things to make space because they are already saved and easy to access from anywhere you log into Google.

Walmart Savings Catcher- I don't shop at Walmart a ton but when I do it seems I always spend a lot and Savings Catcher is a lifesaver. Basically you scan your receipt and they check to see if anything you bought was cheaper at any nearby store and then they give you the difference! It's automatically loaded up to a gift card on your phone and the next time you are shopping you can use that balance to pay for stuff! I love it because I save them up and use them for those unexpected expenses!


What are some things that make your life easier?

2 comments:

  1. i cannot live w/out my planner. i've landed on a hybrid setup between bullet and actual dated planner and it's a life saver

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finally went to all digital for my calendar needs. I was doing a paper and google and it was so much extra work that I gave up. I started using Google Keep for my notes and that has worked. I was hoping that Google Calendar would have a better way of managing notes, but it does not and I've made do.

    HEEELLLLLLL YAAAASSS to xl phone cords! With a 10ft charger I AM UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!

    I had a professor make a comment to me about "being rich" because I was talking about all the audiobooks I consume. Uhhh, bitch please, I'm just smart because the LIBRARY IS FREE. Yay for Overdrive. I recently learned there's another app my library uses called RBDigital. It's like Overdrive but sometimes they have a different selection.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts