Monday, January 14, 2019

2019 Goals




So we are 2 weeks into the new year, how is it going? 

Mine has been fine so far, actually it's been busy with the normal day to day stuff but in the middle of all that I finally got a chance to sit down and put my goals on paper and felt like I would share them with you all! 

1) Purge and Organize- I know that everyone is big on the whole Tidying Up thing and while I enjoyed the book I cannot stand the show. (The people are so annoying....I'd rather just watch her clean the houses herself without everyone else's drama.) I do enjoy the folding techniques which save space and I'm happily chucking out a ton of junk that I'm tired of staring at. 

2) Budget and Save- I'm putting this out into the universe. I'm shouting it out loud, THIS WILL BE THE YEAR WE BUY A HOUSE. We've been searching and watching out budget and saving and I'm just so very ready to have our own home. We are officially out of space here and no amount of purging is going to change that fact. We need a home that is our own. We need space. Also budgeting is still a huge goal because honestly I'm tired of being in debt. Yeah a house is debt but it is a debt that I want. Student loans years after I've been out of college? Yeah I'm OVER IT. 

3) Meal Planning- Part of the budget thing and part of the eating better and taking better care of my health. I'm also trying to make sure that I'm getting in the best I can for the kids. Robert too but honestly he's the pickiest of them all so I do the best I can. 

4) Blogging and Writing- I miss these things. I keep making excuses for why I'm not doing them but I'm done with that. I want to commit to blogging a couple times a week and I want to commit to writing daily, even just journaling counts. I'm going to do it. It makes me happy and I am all about increasing happiness this year. 

5) Take care of me- Self care, working out, eating right, reading, relaxing, working, all the things that make a person a person....I'm going to do more of things that make me a person. Being a mom is wonderful but it is not the only thing that I am. I'm going to start taking back a little bit of myself and again doing more of what makes me happy. 


So that's the goal list for 2019! Not too bad and well within reach I think! I'll be reading blogs this week too and catching up with all of you! Can't wait to see what everyone has been up to! 


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with all of your goals. You've got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss the blogging too! it's so damn busy at work the last thing i want to do after hours is spend MORE time on the computer. as for the konmari show, i wanted to see if my husband would watch it with me and he said "ok, but then it will make you rage at the state of our house and we'll fight and then wish we never started watching it". he's right lol.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts