Thursday, July 26, 2012

New Blog; New Start


A new blog! Well now that things in my life are finally starting to settle into a routine I can finally get back to blogging again! My first post is just going to be a quick one about the name of the blog and then more posts to follow! I have been writing posts like crazy lately and no blog ready for me to post them! So here is the new blog and now I will get busy posting!

Chaos- Ah chaos, Glorious Chaos! (insert wicked cackle here) My life is made up of a lot of chaos. Most of it just the everyday sort of living mess that happens to us all and sometimes it is on a much grander scale if only in my own personal imagination. I am currently working on cutting down on the chaos in my life that I can control (i.e. clutter) and learning to roll along with the ones that I cannot. As a newlywed trying to fit my life into part of another person’s life, there is a lot of chaos going on. The joining of two lives has created quite a little mess in our new shared home. Also living with someone who is not an immediate family member can get slightly flustering at times. We all have particulars and pet peeves, the trick is learning to balance them so we can get on with it and get to the good stuff. (That’s the Comfort and Cocoa bit) Chaos can be overwhelming but it can also be a blessing, for without the chaos, how would we ever find new things to add to the comfort pile?


Cocoa- is quite possibly one of the best things ever. It can soothe aches and pains or it can be a welcome companion on a new adventure through a fantastic book. Also there is very little that chocolate cannot cure, I have done extensive research on this subject, trust me. Also for a time when I was younger my mother could not get me to eat anything except cocoa. She tells me that I would look up at her and simply say, “Cocoa Momma!” all the time. I even liked to eat the little granules, minus the warm milk to make it into actual cocoa. Now I don’t do this any longer but I can tell you this…cocoa is divine in any form…but always better with milk. Much like life I think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts