Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Missing pieces

First off- Thanks to everyone that commented and let me know they are still out there. I really appreciate you all. Seriously I ugly cried.

Image result for you're awesome gif


I've been toying with the idea of journaling again. Not just to keep my schedule but actual journaling. Just putting words on paper in addition to putting words on this blog. Partly to start easing my way into writing again which always makes me happy and partly to start putting good vibrations out into the universe so that maybe I can start manifesting some good.

I know that manifestation and good energies and the like are very trendy right now and I won't lie and say I haven't followed numerous blog posts and Instagram posts about it but I have always used some form of manifestation in my life even prior to now and prior to having a name for it. I actually have several crystals and gems that I have had for years that I use in a daily practice to find balance while meditating and trying to find a little bit of peace. Again crystals are a hot topic right now but some of mine I've had since high school so I'm really not trying to hop on the bandwagon here. I do find myself wanting more crystals now that I see more of them available but that is a whole other issue. Anyhow each day I sit with one that calls to me and focus my thoughts on something good or something that I am grateful for. Sometimes for just a few moments because that is all I have before life calls me back in. Still each of those little moments helps me find just a little piece of me that was missing.

I really just want to start putting good into the world because right now it feels like there just isn't much to go around. Everyone is starving for something good and filling. Something to heal the parts of us that are missing. The world is a scary place right now. It has always been scary but right now everyone is so divided over every. single. issue. It's exhausting. I actually have been avoiding social media as much as I can while still staying informed because I just feel so drained. Everyone wants to be right....but no one is willing to just DO right. So I want to do that. I want to do good things and focus on good things and be grateful for the good things that I have. Maybe if I can just send out those vibrations someone will feel them and pass them along. Maybe that is some hippy dippy nonsense but honestly it's worth a shot.


1 comment:

  1. i agree, everything is draining and just... exhausting lately. i also try and stay away from things whilst somehow also staying informed, it's a fine line. putting good into the world is a good place to start, we should all be doing that!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts