Thursday, December 5, 2013

Now we are 6 Months!

Good Morning all,

Today Kyra is six months old.

I can hardly believe that she is six months away from being one year old. The time has gone so fast but it has been so amazing!

Here are Kyra's six month old updates!

1) Still in love with ceiling fans and now equally in love with my parent's faux fireplace heater. She loves the bright colors of the flames. I foresee a lot of telling her "No! Hot!" in the future....

2) She now does great big belly laughs whenever I tickle her, blow on her belly, or hop around for her amusement. She also really likes when I dance around to the song "What does the fox say?"

3) Not crawling yet but she can push herself backwards without any trouble! If I put her on the floor a few moments later she will be a foot away....just backward! She gets very frustrated that she hasn't figured out forward movements yet as she really wants to chase the dogs around the house. It won't be long...

4)  She still fits in some of her zero to three month clothes but fits better in three to six month ones. I've been telling everyone to get six to nine months though so she will have lots to wear later on!

5) We got her pictures done but I haven't posted any because I was saving them for Christmas, but now that I have sent my Christmas cards out I feel like I can post at least one picture here on the blog! However none are going on Facebook until picture delivery has been confirmed by the family!

6) This month is her first Christmas and I cannot wait! I am so excited to watch her enjoy the wrapping paper all her gifts will be wrapped in! All my Christmases will be so much more fun now....it has been so long since we had a little one around at Christmas time!

Here she is! My beautiful girl! (She did not cry at all during portrait time...she is spoiling me, I just know the next kiddo I have in the future will be a terror because seriously how lucky can someone get to have a baby the seriously smiles ALL THE TIME??? I LOVE IT)



P.S. These aren't the Christmas-y photos! I'm not sharing them until later! Hehe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts