Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Random Weekends are Random

Welcome back!

How was everyone's Labor Day Weekend??

I can only say that mine was particularly random, but in the best of ways! Here are some pictures to show you just what we got up to this weekend!



The fanciest Chicken Coop you have ever seen! My dad built this out of old barn wood and he and my mom did all the painting.



You lucky chickens! ( The red ones are nice...the white ones are really mean...)


Canned Peaches! Mom canned these....there is a peach crisp in my future....



Halloween Preparations....I told you we take this holiday serious!!!




Then there was this little cutie!!!!


Definitely not like anyone's weekend for sure!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Follow Us @soratemplates


Categories

Contact Me

Chaosandcocoa@gmail.com

Instagram

NaNoWriMo

Popular Posts